KENYA!. Another African Failure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed he doesn't say "black" he says "they". Who exactly are these "they" that he's talking about?
 
They could mean anyone, why do you always assume it is blacks? You need to get over yourself. Typical response, that is why whenever I say "they" I have to put in brackets exactly who I am referring to as heaven forbid someone feels offended. :rolleyes:
 
One thing I noticed when reading "Capitalist ******" is quite a few sentences beginning with: "with the exception of South Africa...".

As far as the African continent is concerned SA is by far the most successful and far from a failure. Sure, we are not Europe or the USA and there is lots to learn, but take heart we are not up there in deep dark Africa.
 
They could mean anyone, why do you always assume it is blacks? You need to get over yourself. Typical response, that is why whenever I say "they" I have to put in brackets exactly who I am referring to as heaven forbid someone feels offended. :rolleyes:

Keep ducking and diving mate. Within the context of the conversation, it's patently clear who the "they" refers to. Or does he mean that whites and asians living in Africa are also 400 years behind in evolution and are savages? So basically, if someone's white European parents move to Africa and have a kid, that kid automatically devolves by 400 years and becomes a savage? Are you also an unevolved savage?
 
Why don't you ask HIM? Tim, we are not there YET but the way we are going we will be part of deep dark Africa very soon. Just remember all the illegal/ legal immigrants who are flooding this country after screwing their's up.
 
I just feel we are becoming too much like the crazy guy on the corner with the sign board stating: "The end is nigh! Repent and be saved!". This feeling of impending doom will impact negatively on any situation. Sure maybe this country will end up like the rest of Africa - but we still have the opportunity to prevent that situation. Maybe its not all doom and gloom?
 
Keep ducking and diving mate. Within the context of the conversation, it's patently clear who the "they" refers to. So does he mean that whites and asians living in Africa are also 400 years behind in evolution and are savages. So basically, if someone's white European parents move to Africa and have a kid, that kid automatically devolves by 400 years and becomes a savage? Are you also an unevolved savage?

Unfortunately I am part of the crowd. The same stigma clings to me as If I move to NZ I am a failed Zarian.

The fact is, What you see now in Kenya is nothing short and barbarian and savage as it is in Zimbabwe and as we see in the news locally. I do not have to duck and dive. I am looking for the reasons as answers as we see from you is non existent!

The majority in Africa is uneducated and of simple mind with ethnic believes entrenched in their fibre. So If that qualifies for anything then Yeah. The rest gets dragged down with them as the local demoncrazys will forever put guys like Mugabe in charge so it seems a lost case. So its not about the color but rather the race or the people. Nobody else can be blamed for it. Not the past, nor the future only the current leaderships or rather lack thereof.
 
You guys are so boring with you persistant uber pessimism. Just **** off already and leave those of us who are willing, to try and help make this country a better place.

*sigh* back to another year of said uber pessimism, as well as hypocracy.

"...this is the year to leave SA"... Yet how many of them do you think will actually leave? :D
 
Maybe but unlikely when a criminal is elected to the highest post of the ruling party. The writing is in my opinion on the wall. But you know what? Let's just wait it out and see. I will not wait for it here, I will move on and offer some other country my knowledge and skills and be rewarded for that.
 
Ah Bull You are just feeling shiite about the truth and facts. I hope Namibia at least will be OK AS WHERE WILL WE GO? Africa is a failure, DITTO, (due to pronto) they cannot lead and/or control, They are savage and still 400 years behind in Evolution. South Africa will join that same arena sooner than you think.

Happy New Year.

But WTF does the bolded underlined part mean?
 
I used the word pronto as in "NOW, FAST, QUICK" and someone else posted a nice explanation!

See here http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php?p=1388487&highlight=pronto#post1388487
I saw that when it was posted but it still doesn't explain why you used it. Anyway, you can at least wish me a happy new year back. :( :D

Oh and you should watch what you say because pretty much every single post of yours in this thread has some sort of racial connotation attached to it.
 
I saw that when it was posted but it still doesn't explain why you used it. Anyway, you can at least wish me a happy new year back. :( :D

Oh and you should watch what you say because pretty much every single post of yours in this thread has some sort of racial connotation attached to it.

HAPPY new Year for you Feo and as well everyone else I missed. May all change and we see light instead of this grim picture presenting itself.

No racial connotation. Thats what they feel and perceive because I ask factual questions. Now I am blamed for racism. Because? I claim

- Africa is still evolving
- Africa leaders cannot lead
- There is a problem with barbarism and savage behavior in Africa
- What is the common Failed Africa leadership denominator

So if asking the questions makes me a racist then I suppose that is so. My believe is does not mater what I say or ask it will be perceived that way.

BTW Ditto is a exclamation or POINT! and Pronto is Quick, soon fast! Whatever unless someone here want to link some racism to it.
 
I think we need to coin a new term. Being anti-African doesn't make you racist; its similar to being anti-communism or anti-fundamentalism. We need a term for the over all political/managerial style in which the continent is (majority) run.
 
Maybe but unlikely when a criminal is elected to the highest post of the ruling party. The writing is in my opinion on the wall. But you know what? Let's just wait it out and see. I will not wait for it here, I will move on and offer some other country my knowledge and skills and be rewarded for that.

Hopefully you'll stop posting pessimism about our country once you've left...
but most expats find it hard not to....
In any case you don't owe any country any of your knowledge as it is your private property which you can utilize wherever you wish to earn a living...people use to live nomadic lives in a not so distant past and I see even more of globe-trotters today. We are all gravitating towards where we perceive we'll have a better life... Nothing new and nothing uniquely SA'n either... just go and be happy. you certainly have my blessing....

This writting has been on the wall since '94 so we'll wait another 10 years or so and then we'll pack our bags for the UK, in the meantime we'll moan and bitch at every opportunity we get and at whatever negative happens on the African continent....we'll however not pay attention to the violence and all the other negative things happenning elsewhere on this earth...
 
@NoADSLYet - 400 years behind??? LMAO!!!! Archeological records show that technological development in Africa stayed at exactly the same level for the 8000 years preceding arrival of the first western europeans.
 
Seems to me I started the year bad. There goes the resolutions! :D I got drawn into a "racial slurry" by Bluecollar and i thought I would not be drawn in one again. I tried hard in the last few months and now I fell for it again. Sorry. Maybe his agenda is to get this locked.

Back to topic. Looking at Kenya, Why is Africa failing then. Why do the leaders want to retain power at all cost, ARE we moving in that direction?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X