Dolby
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2005
- Messages
- 39,252
- Reaction score
- 6,218
Is there an easy way to check your entire directory has been scanned / added ?
I had 1098 files and 1095 added my library.
I went to files and scanned a few movies correctly and deleted 1 or 2 folders, so in the end 1094 files.
My library still says 1095 - so something in the library is wrong.
Update and clean library did nothing ; still stayed as 1095. So I just removed and readded.
BUT is there an easy way of seeing what movie is messing up?
I had 1098 files and 1095 added my library.
I went to files and scanned a few movies correctly and deleted 1 or 2 folders, so in the end 1094 files.
My library still says 1095 - so something in the library is wrong.
Update and clean library did nothing ; still stayed as 1095. So I just removed and readded.
BUT is there an easy way of seeing what movie is messing up?