Leaving Neverland

steco777

Watched this documentary on HBO about new allegations against MJ . Very intense and shocking but are these guys just trying to get on the money train?

Ninja'd

A Djinn
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/03/lawyers-in-michael-jackson-sex-abuse-case-react-to-leaving-neverland

In May 2005, during Michael Jackson’s trial for child sexual abuse, Wade Robson was a key witness for the defense. As a young boy during the 1990s, Robson had spent days and weeks on end with Jackson, playing with him at Neverland Ranch and sleeping in his bed unsupervised. Now, on the witness stand, defense attorney Thomas Mesereau asked Robson if Jackson had ever touched him inappropriately. “No,” replied Robson, then a 22-year-old choreographer.

/snip

Robson, now 36, tells a dramatically different story than the one he told on the witness stand in the new HBO documentary Leaving Neverland: he alleges that the pop superstar groomed him to engage in secret sexual behavior, including oral sex, at Neverland, in hotel rooms, and at Jackson’s apartment in Los Angeles. Zonen and Mesereau, who faced off 14 years ago during questioning of Robson, his mother, Joy, and his sister, Chantal, have sharply different reactions to the documentary’s widely reported revelations.
Either he wants money from MJ's estate or he should be jailed for perjury if true.

marine1

Honorary Master
Watched the whole show that sick freak should have been jailed but people still think he is innocent even after the evidence found on his property

eg2505

Honorary Master
Watched the whole show that sick freak should have been jailed but people still think he is innocent even after the evidence found on his property
just like surviving R Kelly, more of the same,

if you got money you can take a leak on the legal system, and make people say and do anything for a dollar.
what really happened, I guess people will never know.

cerebus

Honorary Master
just like surviving R Kelly, more of the same,

if you got money you can take a leak on the legal system, and make people say and do anything for a dollar.
what really happened, I guess people will never know.
What BS, yeah I guess we'll never know. Maybe he turned his house into a fairyland playground and surrounded himself with coteries of children who travelled and slept in his bed, and was incapable of having an adult relationship, and all his songs about women are creepy, and he paid off multiple children who alleged the same exact pattern of abuse, because he was a magical special artist and we didn't deserve him.

Last edited:

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
Pretty messed up and graphic stuff mixed in with incredible archive footage.

Vegeta

Executive Member
He probably did it. But he was acquitted whilst alive. And no hard evidence will likely surface now just aqusations

He was an incredible musician an incredible force. Huge catalogue of incredible music, probably the most entertaining musician on stage ever.... BUT he probably did it. He was also flawed and abused and often the victim turns perpetrator.

Its sad because it would be great if people could just enjoy his talent for what it was but now they can't anymore. It feels uneasy

And to Wade and Safechuck, I can't believe they lied for him and let other kids be abused whilst allowing him to get away. It must haunt them. It's not uncommon for victims to come forward many years later even after the perpetrator's death. Think of Bill Cosby some waited 30 years. Some never come forward

Last edited:

Looney

Expert Member
He probably did it. But he was acquitted whilst alive. And no hard evidence will likely surface now just aqusations

He was an incredible musician an incredible force. Huge catalogue of incredible music, probably the most entertaining musician on stage ever.... BUT he probably did it. He was also flawed and abused and often the victim turns perpetrator.

Its sad because it would be great if people could just enjoy his talent for what it was but now they can't anymore. It feels uneasy

And to Wade and Safechuck, I can't believe they lied for him and let other kids be abused whilst allowing him to get away. It must haunt them. It's not uncommon for victims to come forward many years later even after the perpetrator's death. Think of Bill Cosby some waited 30 years. Some never come forward
Fsck that sh#t, I jam MJ in my car every day to work! Long live King Pedo Pop!

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Watched this documentary on HBO about new allegations against MJ . Very intense and shocking but are these guys just trying to get on the money train?

So apparently both of them testified in court in 2013 that he didn't do molest them. Presumably they go paid for that by the estate's lawyers.

Heard that his father chemically castrated him

Batista

Executive Member
I started watching last night, then fell asleep.The way the grooming was described makes this story very likely.Slow methodical grooming to the point where there was so much trust that it was inevitable.I dont know if he groomed all his victims like this,but it does show that MJ knew exactly what he was doing to get what he wanted.

Vegeta

Executive Member
Fsck that sh#t, I jam MJ in my car every day to work! Long live King Pedo Pop!
He really was that good :/ Can't help but jam either. King Pedo of Pop it is then!

He really was a Smooth Criminal :D

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Rumour mill nonsense.
According to the men, MJ was ejaculating all over the place, so highly unlikely.
Michael Jackson was chemically castrated as a child by his recently deceased father Joe Jackson, the late pop megastar’s former doctor has claimed.

Conrad Murray - who was the pop icon’s doctor at the time of his death - branded Joe “one of the worst fathers to his children in history” in footage obtained by celebrity website, The Blast.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/michael-jackson-chemical-castration-father-joe-conrad-murray-the-blast-video-watch-a8444336.html?amp

Vegeta

Executive Member
Conrad Murray
O come on! Murray was also the guy that was on trial for his murder got off on manslaughter. After his incarceration wrote a book to cash in and probably was hired to kill him.

A personal medical doctor administered drugs whilst the patient was out only to have him suffer a massive overdose.

Again I'm sure MJ was a druggie he admitted to being addicted to pain killers opioids and such while alive and he was for years since his 30s. But surely he didnt say "make sure that I overdose while im out please... old chap" If he wanted to OD Murray would have cashed in on it in his book as well.

Guy was an enabler and leach that's all, nothing wrong with that in Hollywood it's a legit profession. But there is no way that anything he says can be taken as fact. He was convicted because he lied in court repeatedly.

steco777

Michael Jackson was chemically castrated as a child by his recently deceased father Joe Jackson, the late pop megastar’s former doctor has claimed.

Conrad Murray - who was the pop icon’s doctor at the time of his death - branded Joe “one of the worst fathers to his children in history” in footage obtained by celebrity website, The Blast.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/michael-jackson-chemical-castration-father-joe-conrad-murray-the-blast-video-watch-a8444336.html?amp
Interesting and may be true as Debbie Rowe had a sperm donor to have MJs kids

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/michael-jacksons-exwife-debbie-rowe-i-was-his-thoroughbred/news-story/ca9b3ccf07733f9d4b61858930da2807

steco777

Always thought Bruno Mars could be his kid they look and sound very similar.

Last edited: