Logitech launches MX ERGO wireless trackball mouse

cerebus

Honorary Master
I forgot how much I enjoy using my M570. It's completely useless for gaming but excellent for work.

Thor

Honorary Master
I am a bit disappointed in my Logitec set I bought last week. Wireless MK710 Keyboard and mouse, nice keyboard very k@k mouse. Not likely to buy them again.

Looking at Razer's wireless mouse now.

MidnightWizard

Executive Member
Start Saving -- US$99.99

I forgot how much I enjoy using my M570. It's completely useless for gaming but excellent for work.
Also enjoy my one much
Will probably get this new one as well -- better start saving now !

Swa

Honorary Master
Honestly I've become disinfatuated with Logitech. They dropped their Setpoint software for Options without so much as a peep or responding to users complaints. No reason they couldn't have continued supporting old devices with Options or added new devices to Setpoint. How long before they drop it for something new to get you to switch to all new devices? Really pathetic how they're treating their long time customers.

airborne

Honorary Master
“sets a new standard for comfort and precision”

For right-handed users.
I hate it when they do that, if you use computers all day you need to alternate hands so you don't get repetitive injuries. It's like the Mx mouse, amazing but...

airborne

Honorary Master
Honestly I've become disinfatuated with Logitech. They dropped their Setpoint software for Options without so much as a peep or responding to users complaints. No reason they couldn't have continued supporting old devices with Options or added new devices to Setpoint. How long before they drop it for something new to get you to switch to all new devices? Really pathetic how they're treating their long time customers.
I saw that is the new software not as customizable as setpoint?

Swa

Honorary Master
I saw that is the new software not as customizable as setpoint?
I wouldn't know. The Options software only works with the new devices while Setpoint only works with older devices. So now you need to install two different pieces of software to accomplish the same task with the same manufacturer.