smokemaryjane
Expert Member
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2010
- Messages
- 1,483
- Reaction score
- 5,610
Howzit,
Sadly searching google for stuff in SA is sometimes pretty tough.
My current kb is in need of replacement. Went hunting and found the dream item. Ajazz ak820. One was being sold by wootware, and I didn't purchase it fast enough. So they are now out of stock.
www.wootware.co.za
Did some research on this item, and its actually quite highly regarded in the keyboard world for being a budget device.
Wootware have a purple/white version, but I cannot justify getting it due to the huge colour contrast of my black/red setup.
Wootware also have a Montech keyboard coming beginning of August, but that price is a bit out of budget. Max I want to spend is 1k but I might have to go for this item. Again did some research around it, and also sounds amazing/ looks good for 'budget'
www.wootware.co.za
Marvo/ Reddragon/ gamdias all seem to be clicky clicky stuff. Looking for any other recommendations. Maybe there's some finds on dreamtech/ progenix/ takealot or wherever that have a thocky kb?
Side note: looking for 75% size or TKL. Dark colours/ black colours. RGB isnt super important, but doesnt hurt. Not worried about it being wireless. A wired device is absolutely fine.
help?
Sadly searching google for stuff in SA is sometimes pretty tough.
My current kb is in need of replacement. Went hunting and found the dream item. Ajazz ak820. One was being sold by wootware, and I didn't purchase it fast enough. So they are now out of stock.
Ajazz AK820-BG-MS AK820 Grey Moon Switch 75% Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Buy Ajazz AK820-BG-MS AK820 Grey Moon Switch 75% Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard at Wootware with fast shipping & superb service.
Did some research on this item, and its actually quite highly regarded in the keyboard world for being a budget device.
Wootware have a purple/white version, but I cannot justify getting it due to the huge colour contrast of my black/red setup.
Wootware also have a Montech keyboard coming beginning of August, but that price is a bit out of budget. Max I want to spend is 1k but I might have to go for this item. Again did some research around it, and also sounds amazing/ looks good for 'budget'
Montech Darkness Mkey TKL Brown Tenkeyless RGB Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Buy Montech Darkness Mkey TKL Brown Tenkeyless RGB Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard at Wootware with fast shipping & superb service.
Marvo/ Reddragon/ gamdias all seem to be clicky clicky stuff. Looking for any other recommendations. Maybe there's some finds on dreamtech/ progenix/ takealot or wherever that have a thocky kb?
Side note: looking for 75% size or TKL. Dark colours/ black colours. RGB isnt super important, but doesnt hurt. Not worried about it being wireless. A wired device is absolutely fine.
help?

