Looking for a ZyXEL VMG1312-B10A

Knoffelstokkie

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Location
Centurion
Hi,

Not sure if this is allowed but is there anyone here who can provide me with a ZyXEL VMG1312-B10A VDSL router. I got hit by lightning yesterday and it seems like Matrix is out of stock.

Today would really be a bonus :)
 
hi There, as far as i understand with the suppliers, there is not stock available, but they have the bigger router in stock which is about R2k.
 
Thanks guys, I settled on the Billion B-8800NXL at the end. I got a little desperate, not used to not having internet at all ;)
 
It's amazing, lots of options and my line even feels more stable, but that might just be my imagination

Sounds promising, can you tell me is there an option to limit bandwidth speeds and total data used to the various LAN ports and the wireless clients connected to the router?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X