Looking to buy a Wii

poffle

Executive Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
5,462
Reaction score
272
Location
Singapore
Hey guys

After googling i found that it goes for about R3200 from kalahari, take2, digitalplanet. A bit much for a wii i think. Was just wondering where you guys bought yours and for how much?

Thanks
 
I thought they were under R3000.00?

Where do they get off charging that price, especially considering some retailers can sell a PS3 40GB, 2 x controls and 2 x games for under R4,500.00?

As fun as it is and as much I want one, I think it's quite a rip off
 
I was thinking the same thing cause all this includes is Wii Sports Pack: Console, Remote, Nunchuk and Wii Sports. Not even 2 remotes :( Theres another one which includes:
Wii console
2 x Wiimotes
1 x Nunchuk
Wii Sports Game
Wii Play game

15 in 1 Players Kit includes:
2 x remote savers
2 x game grips
2 x wrist straps
1 x jeli grip
1 x blaster
1x micro wheel
1 x connector
Extensions for:
Golf, tennis, baseball & pool

but thats R4200 ... soo ya having 2nd thoughts :( xbox is looking friendlier atm ...... haha not a bad special :
http://www.incredible.co.za/services/catalog/moreinfo.asp?sku=63334&FromHome=true pity its 1 day only
 
Where did you see retailers sell a 40GB with 2 games and 2 controllers?

I think i paid R3100 for me Wii. Game had a special on it this weekend, i could be mistaken. I think they were selling for R2900

Post a link with that 40GB special ;)
 
kalahari have them for 2699. They also have a pack for R3699, or something like that, which comes with wii play and some other extras (like a tennis racket).
 
I still think its worth it. Ask any Wii owner if its worth it, they wll say Hell Yes!
 
The only reason why I even considered the Wii as my 2nd console is because I am able to play whole different type of games on the Wii that are not availalbe on the 360 or PS3. :D
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X