Luno return my money please!!!

My account got disabled by Luno,and Luno refuse to return my money,what should i do?Any suggestion?

saor

Honorary Master
I did open tickets, but they dosent want to reply my ticket anymore!
It's the weekend, you submitted your ticket on Friday. They'll probably respond this week.

Just a suggestion, but when you're communicating with support staff don't be all 'WTFFFFFF' and **** - show some courtesy toward the people who's help you require. The support staff toward whom you're being rude aren't the one's who run the company.

It's the weekend, you submitted your ticket on Friday. They'll probably respond this week.

Just a suggestion, but when you're communicating with support staff don't be all 'WTFFFFFF' and **** - show some courtesy toward the people who's help you require. The support staff toward whom you're being rude aren't the one's who run the company.
yeah,you right,i will be more careful about my word.But my account got frozen since last month 21th,and summited all docs they want.they still couldnt sort out the problem,i feel their support not
efficient enough

IOPS

I'm sure they'll help soon, a bit of patience goes a long way.
Why was your account disabled in the first place?

Lunomoney

Luno Representative
We're sorry to hear you haven't had a great experience using our platform.

We are dedicated to your query and at no point have we refused to communicate, with regards to your issue. In general, creating new tickets as opposed to responding to your original ticket can slow response times.

Unfortunately, we can't comment further or provide direct feedback with regards to your request via this platform.

Going forward, please see our latest response to your ticket and kindly forward your feedback via that channel accordingly.

eg2505

Honorary Master
Longer than many banks.
true, as their overheads ect is almost none compared to a bank.
luno will return you your cash, just be patient, something similar happened to me initially, their payments process twice a day if I remember correctly.

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
Really? I think more coin exchanges have fallen since bitcoin was invented than traditional banks.
Here's another happy story for coins.
https://gizmodo.com/crypto-exchange-says-it-cant-repay-190-million-to-clie-1832309454
Okay, and how many banks have fallen since we started those?

Running a bad business model is not an argument against the industry.

We used to use shells as currency at one point, those went away. Expect the same from tree bark currency.

Why?

Triple entry accounting > double entry accounting.