Macbook Air (2012) - Stuck downloading bootcamp drivers

Kylie

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2010
Messages
126
Reaction score
3
I did everything I needed to and installed Windows 7 and its working fine. However I obviously still need the drivers required from the bootcamp assistant. I have been trying to download them through the bootcamp assistant and the download is stuck on around 20%.

I have done some searches and found people with similar problems but didn't find the solution. My Air is 2012 and running Mountain Lion. I tried some of the direct link downloads but couldn't find one that was still live.

Any help is appreciated.:confused:
 
I had the exact same issue, just keep on trying, maybe try download it at a different time. Mine eventually worked. Don't leave it overnight too because towards the end it does ask you if you want to install some extra stuff which you will need to click yes for it to finish
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X