Macbook Pro 16" RAM upgrade

ronald911

Expert Member
I'm looking to upgrade to the 16" MBP.. I did however notice iStore's website don't sell any 32gb models in South Africa & no RAM upgradeable options..

Can they do that on request or should I rather fly to Singapore after the whole corona thing and get one there?

greg0205

Honorary Master
I'm looking to upgrade to the 16" MBP.. I did however notice iStore's website don't sell any 32gb models in South Africa & no RAM upgradeable options..

Can they do that on request or should I rather fly to Singapore after the whole corona thing and get one there?
They do take special orders.

There is a price ‘tho...

The price.

Call them for a quote before you make a decision.

lsheed_cn

Expert Member
Flying, will probably be cheaper. I'd head to the US though, assuming they're still alive in a few months, and open to immigration again.

the eskimo

I know I'm a bit late to the show, but here's one available locally from MacShack:

Kaseran

They do take special orders.

There is a price ‘tho...

The price.

Call them for a quote before you make a decision.

I enquired with the core group, it’s more expensive and you have to pay a 50% deposit before hand. Not worth it, especially now that the Rand/Dollar rate is gone from bad to worse.
If only we had a good Corrier company to get it to you at a reasonable Shipping price. But also for the past two years the regulations On shipping for built in batteries and lithium batteries in devices have gotten stricter. The devices can’t be transported between countries via some courier services Aka Aramex. There’s t&c’s, but if anyone can recommend one to you or me I’m all ears.