Man smashes daughters head through windows

BeVonk!

Executive Member
Rampant RAGE turns man into a savage beast. The question is not what should be done to/with this individual - but what should be done to stop more of the same. Rage - for all kinds of reasons - is covering our landscape. Our society is becoming more and more violent. I also have small rugrats and I wonder what awaits them as the rage rate climbs higher faster.

Jonny Two Shoes

Expert Member
Reading the thread topic I had this stupid thought "XP or Vista?" then I read the article. :sick:
I have a spawnlette that age.. and I got just one request I want to send to the coppers: Please give me 5 minutes alone with this motherfscker
Agreed my friend!!!!!! :)

JK8

Banned
Ok baring in mind theres alot of sickos out there, what could possess someone to do this? The picture in my head is him knocking on windows with the babies head like its a doll.:sick:

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Ok baring in mind theres alot of sickos out there, what could possess someone to do this? The picture in my head is him knocking on windows with the babies head like its a doll.:sick:
Oh great, thanks for reinforcing what I have been trying to get out of my mind...

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
Not easy. I look at the pic of the spawnlets on my desk and it starts all over again
Same here... it'll be hard to get rid of :(

Black, colored, indian, chinese, you name it - all babies are special and should be cherished...

ag ***kit man :(