Manto manto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albereth

Honorary Master
What is a banto?

Does this make the 'muntu' who refer to his families as 'bantu' racist? Or do I need to deal with the 8 odd types of pronouns or whatever they are called.

Last edited:
K

kingrob

You think this so funny whitey saying these things but then again we know you are just a annoying zit in the bigger scheme of things ... so by all means bleat on like the worthless sheep that you are now on this minority forum as this will continue to amuse me to no end.

I think I will drop Telkom PR and CEO a line and tell them how representative and open this forum really is ... rpm will be lucky if he get's invited around for some tea and scones again.
Now your true colours really came through. You want to police everything - pretty much what the ANC wants to do. Oh, sorry comrade tibby, you are an ANC-member! (How stupid of me.)

But you forget a huge thing this forum has in it's favour - it's called freedom of speech and protected by our constitution.

So no, you can't always want to control everything that's not dancing to the ANC's tunes - get used to it, comrade tibby. :)

wizdumb

Expert Member
i luv you kingrob

*cough*

i a non boyband sort-a-way, before anyone says anything :D

GavinMannion

Executive Member
You think this so funny whitey saying these things but then again we know you are just a annoying zit in the bigger scheme of things ... so by all means bleat on like the worthless sheep that you are now on this minority forum as this will continue to amuse me to no end.

I think I will drop Telkom PR and CEO a line and tell them how representative and open this forum really is ... rpm will be lucky if he get's invited around for some tea and scones again.
Dude, that's just wrong..

You bleat when someone says something that may be construed as racist and then go and post that drivel and then attempt to threaten the MyADSL community... Your an idiot.

This coming from someone who keeps on being called a liberal on this forum.

Now go and play with yourself in the corner until you learn how to interact properly. Bad tibby....

Angelo

Expert Member
Now your true colours really came through. You want to police everything - pretty much what the ANC wants to do. Oh, sorry comrade tibby, you are an ANC-member! (How stupid of me.)

But you forget a huge thing this forum has in it's favour - it's called freedom of speech and protected by our constitution.

So no, you can't always want to control everything that's not dancing to the ANC's tunes - get used to it, comrade tibby. :)
I don't think this has anything to do with the ANC, I think tibby is just alluding to the blatant racism that seems to be getting a lot of tolerance which is wrong whether you are an ANC supporter or not. At the end of the day it is bad for forum image.

GavinMannion

Executive Member
Angelo I agree that there should not be blatant racism, but the subject line of this thread does not come across as racist to me it comes across as rhyming and attempt at humour...

Some things need to be taken with a pinch of salt otherwise it ends up being an us against them idea....

I find it strange that every time someone complains against racism they are labeled an ANC supporter. Does this mean all other political parties allow racism? Seriously childish.

mac_mac74

Expert Member
:eek: OMG can you imagine :eek:

Not even Jack@ss would try that one,,,,

PS: I think the "stupid banto" part was why he got called a racist.
so saying stupid white dude is also racist

(just realised, this was supposed to be aimed at Tibby - apologies to Gavin)

Last edited:

mac_mac74

Expert Member
me was wondering if the promoters of this product is slightly "batty boy" - check out the first paragraph on the site.

"Let’s face it, using an ordinary condom is a real pain in the butt."

VQuest

Expert Member
<on topic>
I found the ad very amusing.

<off topic>
I very seldom comment on racist discussion but I find it disturbing that tibby.dude is always in the middle of any racist discussion.

Like many others, I didn't see the topic title as racist - but I did find tibby.dudes comments incredible offensive - to the original poster, to RPM and the rest of us. Time to take a chill pill tibby.dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.