Massive petrol price cut expected next week

So basically the fuel we put in now, would be mostly taxes.
 
Awesome. I filled up a week before lockdown started, pretty much still have most of that premium fuel in my tank, next week I can top up with peasant fuel

My question is,when will we see these changes on food costs?
 
Awesome. I filled up a week before lockdown started, pretty much still have most of that premium fuel in my tank, next week I can top up with peasant fuel

My question is,when will we see these changes on food costs?

unlikely -- the strain on supply and the excessive lockdown buying will actually push prices up.

Starting to see it already on some items.
 
Awesome. I filled up a week before lockdown started, pretty much still have most of that premium fuel in my tank, next week I can top up with peasant fuel

My question is,when will we see these changes on food costs?

We all know the changes in fuel price affects food prices only in one direction
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X