Max sell power setting on Sunsynk

Fingerlessliz

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2018
Messages
195
Reaction score
170
Does anyone know where this specific button / option is on the Sunsynk inverter / app and if Sunsynk even has this function?
 
Does anyone know where this specific button / option is on the Sunsynk inverter / app and if Sunsynk even has this function?
OK, Thanks that answers some questions but not everything. Since max sell power and inverter power limiter are apparently the same thing, t is there anyway to set the inverter to export a max amount of power, eg. Export until 7000 watt and then stop export?
 
OK, Thanks that answers some questions but not everything. Since max sell power and inverter power limiter are apparently the same thing, t is there anyway to set the inverter to export a max amount of power, eg. Export until 7000 watt and then stop export?

Well if you set it to 7000W then that's the maximum it will output.

It won't "stop" export, it will just cap it at 7000W.

Bearing in mind this is limited by which model you have, you can't sell 7000W if you are on a 5Kw etc.
 
I don’t think you can even export that much legally. Max is 30% or something like that of your breaker.
 
Ok thanks guys, you confirmed what I wanted to know. I wanted to be able to set up my system to export X amount @ say 500watt output, but I guess that's not possible. I find that a bit stupid really.
 
Ok thanks guys, you confirmed what I wanted to know. I wanted to be able to set up my system to export X amount @ say 500watt output, but I guess that's not possible. I find that a bit stupid really.
Why would you want to waste solar? You set the limit and when there is excess solar then it exports up the limit.
 
I know nothing about exporting but on a sunsynk wouldn't it be a matter of setting the kW limit for export and using the sell time slots to go for the hours you wish, giving you the kW over x time you're after (kWh)? (if sun/batt available obviously)

Edit: just had a look on mine, I see no export checkbox on system 1 under the time slots. I have only grid and gen.
 
Last edited:
I know nothing about exporting but on a sunsynk wouldn't it be a matter of setting the kW limit for export and using the sell time slots to go for the hours you wish, giving you the kW over x time you're after (kWh)? (if sun/batt available obviously)

Edit: just had a look on mine, I see no export checkbox on system 1 under the time slots. I have only grid and gen.
1791648240633.png
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X