MCSD training providers in the Durban area

friedpiggy

Expert Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
1,718
Reaction score
1,290
Location
127.0.0.1
Anyone know of a decent training provider in the Durban area offering MCSD courses? I know I could do it by just buying the books and going the solo route, but I am looking for somewhere with a lecturer who can go into details not covered in the books.

Thanks
 
Anyone know of a decent training provider in the Durban area offering MCSD courses? I know I could do it by just buying the books and going the solo route, but I am looking for somewhere with a lecturer who can go into details not covered in the books.

Thanks

Have you thought of going the e-learning route? Most lecturers don't have the working experience and are only fine for certification purposes....
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X