Meal Supplement Shakes

JK8

Banned
So Ive been drinking these regularly. Well twice a day one with breakfast and one with lunch. Is it good? Will I grow big and strong?:p

krycor

Honorary Master
I wanna know too, going to get some today tho my problem is partly that i dont eat a lot

Devill

Damned
So Ive been drinking these regularly. Well twice a day one with breakfast and one with lunch. Is it good? Will I grow big and strong?:p
I wanna know too, going to get some today tho my problem is partly that i dont eat a lot
Lol, do excersize and then the shakes will help a lot.

But don't think the shake is going to make a Dubblecheese burger good for you :p

What shakes are you using?

remybfg10k

Expert Member
if you dont:

a) Train
b) Eat right
c) Sleep enough

Then your literally pissing your money away

Are you taking a high carb, high protein or balanced meal replacement?

JK8

Banned
Its a supplement called Synergy.
23g Protein
13g Carbs
1g Fats.
I gym 3 times a week.

krycor

Honorary Master
Tried muscle science fast growth last yr. No luck, going to gym again from tomorrow but my problen i figure is i dont eat a lot often besides supper. So breakfast and lunch are usually light.

Keeper

Honorary Master
well if you have them WITH breakfast and WITH lunch, you will go big :eek:

JK8

Banned
Ok now Im scared, theres no info on the web and the companies webpage about this drink.
Its called Synerg without the y.
Product of nutratec.co.za but they dont have this drink there, they only have the Slimma shake....

:eek:

Pitbull

Verboten
I have used a few different ones.

Evox wins by far

I have about 12 "Eat or be Eaten" shirts :D

remybfg10k

Expert Member
Devill, if you ever get a chance, watch Ronnie Coleman's DVD's and have a look at the amount of pills he takes with his coffee ever morning :)

Devill

Damned
Devill, if you ever get a chance, watch Ronnie Coleman's DVD's and have a look at the amount of pills he takes with his coffee ever morning :)
No thanks im in good enough shape....Dont want to have to brush my teeth with an extended toothbrush :D:D

Lord Anubis

Expert Member
my ex used to drink that stuff. I think it was Califonia something. The moment she stopped doing gym (she got pregnant) she got enormously fat. The doc said it was the meal drinks.

Waaib

Executive Member
my ex used to drink that stuff. I think it was Califonia something. The moment she stopped doing gym (she got pregnant) she got enormously fat. The doc said it was the meal drinks.
Meal drinks got her preggo's?

Ænema

Yowzer! You’re about as subtle as wet fart!

JK8

Banned
So was it the shakes or pregnancy that got her fat?

Suicide

Banned
Dude, no supplement shake is going to make you big if you dont do any cardio.
Start getting into a routine doing running and cycling and then once that becomes part of your lifestyle, start doing weight training.