Mecer USB ISDN TA 128K Drivers

ISDN point to Point

Good day.

I have 2 ISDN line in different locations, i would like to connect 2 desktops on point to point. I want the other desktop A to dial the Desktop B , for Desktop B to auto answer and establish connection.

I also would like to use an email server(hmail) installed on one of the desktops to deliver mails to each other.

I use Mecer ISDN TA(modem)

will this work and how
 
ISDN Charges can run high if you have them connected all the time i worked for a company that used isdn between two sites one pc dialed the other using their software and created a bill of R30 000 and this was over a month or two i think and i am not kidding....

Any ways you need to set up one pc for incoming connections and the other pc will need to dial into the pc with an incoming connection obviously you need the ISDN telephone number for the pc you set up with an incoming connection , the connection is usally negotiated and established with parametres you supply pm if u need help

As for the mail side of things i am not too sure will have to ask a Mail guru
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X