Members hit 5000

<my opinion on>
I also have to disagree with you WretchedToad :) I absolutely can't stand the bickering. I understand that when a forum expands there are more differing opinions and there are going to be disagreements. But the funny (NOT) thing is that it's always the same people in the middle of the fighting. Not to mention the fact that the fighting is usually about politics or religion and most times not about the subject at hand - Broadband. I know it's impossible, but I actually wish political and religious talk would not be permitted on the board. Because it always leads to major disagreements. And not to mention the absolute waste of bandwidth.
</my opinion off>
 
I think thats why there are 'topics'.. people should stick to the topic under discussion.. if they want to discuss religion or politics, go to 'other'.. then it's up to us as forum members to decide whether we want to read that 'topic' or follow the discussion or not... at the end of the day, it's all about freedom of choice.. and that's what we're struggling for right? :o
 
Jeez: Am I right in thinking we've had 50 new registrations today??

Wow - thanks Telkom. Your stupidity only makes us stronger.
 
A happy welcome to our 5100th user, don't be scared about Kalvaer, he always barks but never bites...:D
 
G-d this forum is growing waaaaaaaay too fast lately lol!! In each section there's like a thread popping up every three seconds... takes two hours a day to read thru everything lately ;) used to take an hour MAX!!! But anyway, VIVA LA MYADSL!!
 
Dovi said:
this forum is growing waaaaaaaay too fast lately lol!! In each section there's like a thread popping up every three seconds... takes two hours a day to read thru everything lately ;) used to take an hour MAX!!! But anyway, VIVA LA MYADSL!!

Ja, if you're a regular on this forum, and you've got a permanent connection at work, it is a real excercise in self-discipline to click away here only over lunch time, tea time, toilet breaks and smoke breaks. :D
 
At this rate im going to quit my job just to keep up with the forum. :p
 
w1z4rd said:
i hope this forum keeps growing. keep up the good work rpm!

I am just worried rpm....do we have enough adverts to pay for all this bandwith we are using?

btw....maybe Telkom will sign for some adverts? *hahahahahahaha*
 
Well 160 add new members in 1 week, looks like we are on track for 5,500 before month end. Come on people register.
 
Peapod said:
bank account now open for donations.....
Perhaps I missed it but has there been an official announcement from rpm about this? I for one would like to know what my donations will be going towards. (NB I said will be as I fully intend to make a donation should it be for a worthy cause).
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X