A Angil New Member Joined Nov 3, 2023 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Nov 3, 2023 #1 I can't receive messages on my simcard I tried different
rh1 Honorary Master Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 17,190 Reaction score 19,844 Location Somewhere close to you Nov 3, 2023 #2 Different what?
N neoprema Honorary Master Joined Jan 12, 2016 Messages 19,919 Reaction score 18,987 Nov 3, 2023 #3 I thought it said massages. and i need one so desperately my back and neck are like solid wood.
FiestaST Honorary Master Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 223,129 Reaction score 105,593 Location CPT~ /\\/¯¯¯\\/\\ ~ZA Nov 3, 2023 #4 What is the actual question/request??
RedViking Nord of the South Joined Feb 23, 2012 Messages 88,865 Reaction score 75,309 Location >> CLICK HERE TO FIND COFFEE << Nov 3, 2023 #5 FiestaST said: What is the actual question/request?? Click to expand... How can he get messages on his sim
FiestaST said: What is the actual question/request?? Click to expand... How can he get messages on his sim
RedViking Nord of the South Joined Feb 23, 2012 Messages 88,865 Reaction score 75,309 Location >> CLICK HERE TO FIND COFFEE << Nov 3, 2023 #6 Angil said: I can't receive messages on my simcard I tried different Click to expand... Hi there Angil! Firstly, sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. We are here to help you. Please kindly let us know for which provider is this. MTN, Vodacom or Telkom. We won't help you if it is Cell C. The Support Team You, Us, Forever©
Angil said: I can't receive messages on my simcard I tried different Click to expand... Hi there Angil! Firstly, sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. We are here to help you. Please kindly let us know for which provider is this. MTN, Vodacom or Telkom. We won't help you if it is Cell C. The Support Team You, Us, Forever©
DapperDanMan Honorary Master Joined Oct 20, 2006 Messages 17,234 Reaction score 14,650 Location 's-Gravenhage Nov 3, 2023 #7 Angil is now an Angel. He was happily typing away at his comms situation when he was struck mid-sentence by a stray bullet. #That'sLife
Angil is now an Angel. He was happily typing away at his comms situation when he was struck mid-sentence by a stray bullet. #That'sLife