Mind the Speed problems

ambroseg1

Honorary Master
So I am trying to leave Axxess. Thought I would give Mind the Speed a shot as they allow payment via EFT and are honest about their support hours. Also haven't heard too much negativity around them.

Anyway, so I am trying to sign up. All online. They even have this "docusign" system where you sign the legal contract online. Here is where the problems start.

1. I select in the initial options page that I do not want a free router. In the docusign document it says I want the free router. I cannot change this option.

2. I select in the initial options page that I do no want cloud storage (free or otherwise). In the docusign document, it says I want additional cloud storage and I would like assistance in determing the amount of cloud storage. Again, I change this option.

3. I select in the initial options page that I am migrating from another ISP. In the docusign document, it does not allow me to select "Y" where you choose that you are migrating from another ISP. It is stuck on "N".

4. They have also not updated the speeds on the docusign system. The speeds in the docusign system still indicate 40/20 instead of 50/25.

I offered to print the docusign document, correct all the errors in pen and sign each page as well as corrections. They refused. They insist ONLY the incorrect docusign online page can be submitted with the online signature. They promised to "note" all the problems. Surely only an idiot would sign a document they know to be incorrect and only an unscrupulous business would insist on it.

Is there any ISP even reasonably not sht that accepts EFT for payments anybody could suggest?

HartsockZA

I was an idiot and guess what didn't get a router even when I said no when it said yes. Jokes aside look they're ok on a fiber ISP level I'd rate them a 6-7 their network is ok. Their support is wonky I've had it when we moved over from lvl 7 that my line gets canceled after they miss filed paperwork to Telkom, oops I mean openserve. Thus far no major concerns.

On EFT most all ISP's accept EFT as payment. I do eft's only so most of them do have that.

ambroseg1

Honorary Master
I was an idiot and guess what didn't get a router even when I said no when it said yes. Jokes aside look they're ok on a fiber ISP level I'd rate them a 6-7 their network is ok. Their support is wonky I've had it when we moved over from lvl 7 that my line gets canceled after they miss filed paperwork to Telkom, oops I mean openserve. Thus far no major concerns.

On EFT most all ISP's accept EFT as payment. I do eft's only so most of them do have that.
I'm a bit at my wits end here. I just got a response from Mind The Speed that indicates to me they havent a clue what I am on about (and still arent even remotely intererested in my simple solution of printing and correcting their contract with my REAL signature everywhere I have made changes) and scanning and emailing it to them. I might as well cancel my migration and stick with the sht I know which is Axxess. I have sent Bitco an email asking if they would consider EFT payment (as they do not according to their sign up page).

Home Connect havent bothered updating their speeds to the new 50/25 that openserve offers so in my books are just as incompetent.

ambroseg1

Honorary Master
How come?
Your (and the other rep) attitude on here stinks. Not sure if you have changed in the meantime, but when I didnt have you on ignore (its been a while), your attitude towards customers was crap. And then you had that whole fanboi following that would critize or belittle anybody who dared question your services. Had the "Crystal Web" feeling to it. Dont support companies like that.

My colleague got screwed out of a half month's worth of fees due to Cool Ideas and Axxess. And in my opinion the fault was more with Cool Ideas (who stated in writing that their service would only end, end of August and thus invoiced for that full amount) than with Axxess who managed to take over (and invoice for) the service mid August.