Minecraft for PC: How to buy

maeztro

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
540
Reaction score
101
Hallo Everyone

Need some advice/assistance.

The kid has been playing Minecraft on the phone (android) during the lockdown. Now wants to play with friends on PC.

I have no idea where or how to acquire the game. On windows store, I am unable to add a South African address to make a payment:

Screenshot_2020-09-07 Buy Minecraft for Windows 10 - Microsoft Store.png


On Amazon, there is a note:
Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.

(https://www.amazon.com/Minecraft-Ma...d=1599503114&sprefix=minecraft,aps,327&sr=8-1)

I am lost. Thanks in advance for any life raft sent this way.
 
I bought off Bidorbuy for my son. Payed by snapscan. Seller mailed me the instructions and code to download.
 
Just make sure the friends are using the same Minecraft Version. As far as I know Minecraft Bedrock (WIndows version) and the Java version are not compatible.
I bought mine on G2A for 2 Euro and claimed it on the Microsoft Store.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X