Modern warfare 3 online wtf?

deedzo

Active Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
is it me or the SA servers are a bit empty on the modern warfare side???...has everybody suddenly got rich enough to afford playing battlefield 3 at a good res?, or am i missing the plot here???:wtf:

can somebody enlighten a lost gamer????
 
Not sure about everyone else but I just got so sick of the same ol same ol... nothing was keeping me going back. It will honestly be the last COD I ever buy - and the only reason I bought this one was becuase I could use my eBucks so didn't actually pay any 'real' money for it.
 
is it me or the SA servers are a bit empty on the modern warfare side???...has everybody suddenly got rich enough to afford playing battlefield 3 at a good res?, or am i missing the plot here???:wtf:

can somebody enlighten a lost gamer????

What u playing? The s and d servers are generally quite full
 
Not sure about everyone else but I just got so sick of the same ol same ol... nothing was keeping me going back. It will honestly be the last COD I ever buy - and the only reason I bought this one was becuase I could use my eBucks so didn't actually pay any 'real' money for it.

amen
 
I started getting bored of XBox as I got my 10th and don't feel like chasing any more.
So headed over to PC and got bored there even before I got half way through my first prestige. TDM is all I can find. S&D is my preferred mode but damned if I can ever find one. I cannot play TDM constantly. Has to be the worst mode ever.
 
BF3 ftw!
is it me or the SA servers are a bit empty on the modern warfare side???...has everybody suddenly got rich enough to afford playing battlefield 3 at a good res?, or am i missing the plot here???:wtf:

can somebody enlighten a lost gamer????
 
thats part of the problem...its onli s n d and thers lyk 2 servers with ppl :wtf:

I started getting bored of XBox as I got my 10th and don't feel like chasing any more.
So headed over to PC and got bored there even before I got half way through my first prestige. TDM is all I can find. S&D is my preferred mode but damned if I can ever find one. I cannot play TDM constantly. Has to be the worst mode ever.

What are your steam names and I will add you, I play s and d most nights and you can join on me
 
is it me or the SA servers are a bit empty on the modern warfare side???...has everybody suddenly got rich enough to afford playing battlefield 3 at a good res?, or am i missing the plot here???:wtf:

can somebody enlighten a lost gamer????

I am not sure how much rich one needs to be in order to afford a 560 and a cheap quadcore. Sure MW still runs on a p1 but it's 2012 get with the program. bf 3 looks great on low. It looks better than mw3.

I think MW is being pwned by amazing bf 3, you would have to be a total fan boy if you have decided not to buy bf 3. Best multiplayer game ever released.
 
I have BF 3, and I dislike COD for its repetition, so I need to ask: what are you smoking?
My pc is decent enough, but its nothing more than a crash factory for that sack of EA slime. I feel so frustrated after 30 minutes of that crap!
 
I started getting bored of XBox as I got my 10th and don't feel like chasing any more.
So headed over to PC and got bored there even before I got half way through my first prestige. TDM is all I can find. S&D is my preferred mode but damned if I can ever find one. I cannot play TDM constantly. Has to be the worst mode ever.

SnD dedicated servers are always full and have low pings.
 
How do I get a list of dedicated servers? Can you post a couple of them if possible?

just go to servers, sort by ping and boom

i will add you tonight.

there are the monster servers, the igame servers etc there are like 3 monster servers, 2 igame and other clans servers as well.
 
just go to servers, sort by ping and boom

i will add you tonight.

there are the monster servers, the igame servers etc there are like 3 monster servers, 2 igame and other clans servers as well.

You first have to go into option, under dedicated servers and click on show dedicated servers or something.
 
My clan plays a lot of HC TDM (mostly) but we are going to do more SnD as we are seeing our a$$es in the DGL :( ... Look out for any players with [DoG] clan tags, myself being SirFooK'nG. As for MW3, its the most disappointing COD I have ever played. Black Ops was much better in so many ways. I'm only playing MW3 as a gap filler to Black Ops 2. I never got into the gameplay of BF BC2, actually hated it, so I didnt buy BF3.
 
My clan plays a lot of HC TDM (mostly) but we are going to do more SnD as we are seeing our a$$es in the DGL :( ... Look out for any players with [DoG] clan tags, myself being SirFooK'nG. As for MW3, its the most disappointing COD I have ever played. Black Ops was much better in so many ways. I'm only playing MW3 as a gap filler to Black Ops 2. I never got into the gameplay of BF BC2, actually hated it, so I didnt buy BF3.

ah will add you as well, have pedo on but not you
 
MW3 is a fail and a MASSIVE one at that. I have reluctantly started playing BF3 and I must say, the more I play it, the more I enjoy it...

There are so many things to do (except for running around and killing people) that it keeps you coming back for more.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X