Momentum Multiply 2019

oceanmasterza

Not totally related by I am unable to start a new thread in the questions section due to permissions..

So on the Momentum website there's a "Momentum vehicle safety score" page.

My question is, even if one has every single possible safety practice, device, etc. you are still only able to score amber. Does anyone else also experience this?

I have alarms, immobilizers, replace my wipers, tires, drive infrequently, etc etc.. and yet the best I have ever been able to get is amber, not green..

Seems like a fault to me. Anyone else experienced this?

Tinuva

The Magician
@oceanmasterza - I have the same. Assuming you mean the safety score, where mine is also orange, at 53%. I see though it shows I need to validate some of my answers, by providing proof my vehicle has immobilizer and alarm (both are built-in, as in factory installed OEM).

I have another question of my own though. One is suppose to be able to get 10 points for activating safe dayz, which I have, but I haven't received that points. Funny enough, I have received a 1 point for having my first safe day...

Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 6.50.59 AM.png

Eti1

Expert Member
@oceanmasterza - I have the same. Assuming you mean the safety score, where mine is also orange, at 53%. I see though it shows I need to validate some of my answers, by providing proof my vehicle has immobilizer and alarm (both are built-in, as in factory installed OEM).

I have another question of my own though. One is suppose to be able to get 10 points for activating safe dayz, which I have, but I haven't received that points. Funny enough, I have received a 1 point for having my first safe day...

View attachment 627630
I had to e-mail them and ask about those 10 points and others not carried over after an upgrade. They responded saying it can take up to 7 days for points to update.

But eventually all my points came through.

Concentric

View attachment 627630
The points for activating might take a couple days, but the safe dayz points appear next day for me

Eti1

Expert Member
Not totally related by I am unable to start a new thread in the questions section due to permissions..

So on the Momentum website there's a "Momentum vehicle safety score" page.

My question is, even if one has every single possible safety practice, device, etc. you are still only able to score amber. Does anyone else also experience this?

I have alarms, immobilizers, replace my wipers, tires, drive infrequently, etc etc.. and yet the best I have ever been able to get is amber, not green..

Seems like a fault to me. Anyone else experienced this?
I have almost no safety devices, but I also scored amber. Lol maybe it is rigged.

Concentric

View attachment 627630
Correct.
By validating your safety your points go higher, and the higher it is the more points you get

Tinuva

The Magician
Thank you everyone. Will give it a week or so then. Only joined Multiply premier for the first time now.