Montecasino Evacuation (2015-05-09)

adrianx

Expert Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
4,007
Reaction score
514
Location
Йоханнесбург
Does anyone know what happened at Montecasino?

At about 23:15, there was an announcement that everyone should remain calm and evacuate the building.
 
They seem to be keeping it quiet. I'm sure something will come out about it a bit later on.
 
Er. I was there. Didn't hear anything or see anything odd?
 
Monte casino evacuated last night

Apparantly a robbery and shooting. .

So much for gun free zones. Guess the criminals didn't get the memo.

More proof gun free SA don't seem to grasp.
 
Sorry posted a new thread. Apparently a shooting and robbery so how come they are keeping this so quiet ????

Nah, I heard the KFC there wanted to wash their chickens without pesky people around to take pics
 
So much for gun free zones. Guess the criminals didn't get the memo.
.

About ten years ago I was invited to the launch of a veterinary drug at Grand West casino - dinner, gambling voucher etc.

I arrived with a 9mm and walked through the induction detectors to a deafening silence.
The storm trooper a bit further on casually waved his wand around me with no result either.
I briefly considered handing it in and then decided that they would make a song and dance about the failure of their system being all my fault, as well as other guests possibly also carrying weapons so I took the easy way out and kept it on me.
 
Ok Dolby, what were you doing? Running naked in front of the old laddies gambling is inappropriate, albeit if a certain size warrants a evacuation.
 
We should be allowed to carry where we want. We have complied with all laws and regulations. Criminals on the other hand don't care and won't stop using firearms

And the result will be public shootouts and dead innocent public.

No thanks.
 
One can understand where Marine1 is coming from, fight fire with fire. However Im not sure more guns are a solution. More guns and im inclined to believe the majority of the holders wont be law abiding citizens.
 
One can understand where Marine1 is coming from, fight fire with fire. However Im not sure more guns are a solution. More guns and im inclined to believe the majority of the holders wont be law abiding citizens.

that's already the case.
 
One can understand where Marine1 is coming from, fight fire with fire. However Im not sure more guns are a solution. More guns and im inclined to believe the majority of the holders wont be law abiding citizens.

Well clearly less legal guns isn't working. Never mind a almost non existent justice system
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X