xtermin8or
Expert Member
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2006
- Messages
- 1,815
- Reaction score
- 0
neio said:WTF, there's a world trade center in Kempton Park?
there was, now it's a casino
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
neio said:WTF, there's a world trade center in Kempton Park?
xtermin8or said:there was, now it's a casino
JBFRobisher said:Oh I see - Humpty Dumpty language then -
'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.'
![]()
JBFRobisher said:Some rather chilling pics of the tour to Mmabatho:
http://www.digitalfilmmaker.com/Bang/bang19.html
http://www.digitalfilmmaker.com/Bang/bang4.html
Cape Town - The Democratic Alliance has backed Springbok rugby coach Jake White's call on the SA Rugby Union (Saru) to clarify the position regarding his team selection obligations.
At the same time, DA spokesperson Donald Lee urged politicians to stick to "more pressing issues" rather than meddle in sport.