Mouse cursor freezes for a few seconds after login

xera

Expert Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2007
Messages
2,337
Reaction score
163
Location
Home is where the heart is
What could be causing this? AFAIK my desktop has always done this.

I have a ton of dev software installed. How could I find out what is causing this?

I know this seems small, but my mouse is my control, and I don't like loosing control even for a few seconds.
 
What could be causing this? AFAIK my desktop has always done this.

I have a ton of dev software installed. How could I find out what is causing this?

I know this seems small, but my mouse is my control, and I don't like loosing control even for a few seconds.

My old Logitech G7 also did this, for me it was just my pc taking time to boot up its software.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X