Movie Trailers Thread

Just read some of the comments on Youtube. What is with all the hate for Ryan Reynolds. Did he do something terrible that I dont know about. Sure, he aint Oscar material when it comes to acting, but seems people have something against him?
 
Just read some of the comments on Youtube. What is with all the hate for Ryan Reynolds. Did he do something terrible that I dont know about. Sure, he aint Oscar material when it comes to acting, but seems people have something against him?
I have no problems with him but I think that he has been type cast as mostly a comedic actor.
 
I have no problems with him but I think that he has been type cast as mostly a comedic actor.
Well, I dont see a issue with him being good at comedies. I mean, he is no Jodie Foster or Meryl Streep with Oscars all over their mansion entrances 😄

Just seems from some of the comments he did something to piss people off?

And frankly, yes, being a great actor is awesome. I love Jodie and Meryl, but when I want to sit back and just zone out on a weekend...I will watch something like Deadpool. I actually watched all the Deadpool movies last weekend again back to back. My partner was like "Oh no....NOT AGAIN!!!" He hates watching things we have already seen. I was just like, my TV, I pay for the fibre link .... either watch it with me "AGAIN" or go have a nap. :ROFL:
 
Well, I dont see a issue with him being good at comedies. I mean, he is no Jodie Foster or Meryl Streep with Oscars all over their mansion entrances

Just seems from some of the comments he did something to piss people off?

And frankly, yes, being a great actor is awesome. I love Jodie and Meryl, but when I want to sit back and just zone out on a weekend...I will watch something like Deadpool. I actually watched all the Deadpool movies last weekend again back to back. My partner was like "Oh no....NOT AGAIN!!!" He hates watching things we have already seen. I was just like, my TV, I pay for the fibre link .... either watch it with me "AGAIN" or go have a nap. :ROFL:

Rather enjoyed Adam project and red notice as well
 
Awesome trailer and "America" as the soundrack for it. :love:. I love Ryan Reynolds and the Deadpool movies. Deadpool & Wolverine.... gosh that awesome fight scene with "Like A Prayer" I think I am going to like this movie also.

You definitely will ... most of us gave it a high rating on the movie review thread :thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
Just read some of the comments on Youtube. What is with all the hate for Ryan Reynolds. Did he do something terrible that I dont know about. Sure, he aint Oscar material when it comes to acting, but seems people have something against him?
I just get tired of his sarcastic / wise cracking schtick.
 
I have no problems with him but I think that he has been type cast as mostly a comedic actor.

Who cares.
Schwarzenegger does his thing, Stallone does his thing, Jim Carrey does his thing. Many actors only do one type of role and maybe branch out once or twice.

What is wrong with that? If it ain't broke.... People are just idiots sometimes.
 
Crap.....I dont know how to convey this to my partner, but this weekend .... it is Deadpool back to back, and after that the Venom movies again. Hell....Ryan Reynold
s and Tom Hardy ..... back to back non stop ...... who aint up for that?! lol
 
Just read some of the comments on Youtube. What is with all the hate for Ryan Reynolds. Did he do something terrible that I dont know about. Sure, he aint Oscar material when it comes to acting, but seems people have something against him?
Personally I just find him annoying and unfunny like many other comedic actors. I kinda avoid watching any of his movies.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X