Mr D Promo Code

I am wanting to try out the Mr D app for lunch and I have often seen them advertising R50 off your first order, but can't seem to find any of the offers online at the moment. Does anyone know if they have any valid promo codes running at the moment for first time customer?

Readsalot

Expert Member
I am wanting to try out the Mr D app for lunch and I have often seen them advertising R50 off your first order, but can't seem to find any of the offers online at the moment. Does anyone know if they have any valid promo codes running at the moment for first time customer?
I saw them offer free delivery for your first app order, but didn't see anything about any other promos.

Randhir

Honorary Master
Try FIRSTBITE78

Alternatively, use Orderin in Code 9E1CC4CF for R75 your first order. (My unique code, for transparency.)

Seylan

Mr D no longer gives R50 off your first order, it's now just free delivery :(

Last edited:

John Tempus

Keep in mind even if your delivery is free, MrD markup prices for products they offer to deliver.

To me this is flatout scammery. If you offer a delivery service then you charge whatever you need to charge for your service ie. delivery. Then to stack additional rates on the actual product you offer to deliver is just next level double charging.

Seylan

Keep in mind even if your delivery is free, MrD markup prices for products they offer to deliver.

To me this is flatout scammery. If you offer a delivery service then you charge whatever you need to charge for your service ie. delivery. Then to stack additional rates on the actual product you offer to deliver is just next level double charging.
According to their FAQ, "All restaurants set their own prices on the Mr D Food app. Whilst we encourage our restaurant partners to keep their prices on the app the same as their in-house menu, some restaurants still insist on increasing their prices for delivery. We'll keep doing our best to convince them to maintain a level playing field, but should you have further questions about a restaurant's pricing please contact us on info@mrdfood.com or through the app's Help section. " I am sure they are not lying about it, because I mean we can just ask any restaurant that uses Mr D whether this is true or not.

Uber Eats on the other hand definitely increases the prices of food, sometimes by a considerable amount, depending on the restaurant.