• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Mr D Promo Code

I am wanting to try out the Mr D app for lunch and I have often seen them advertising R50 off your first order, but can't seem to find any of the offers online at the moment. Does anyone know if they have any valid promo codes running at the moment for first time customer?

Readsalot

Expert Member
I am wanting to try out the Mr D app for lunch and I have often seen them advertising R50 off your first order, but can't seem to find any of the offers online at the moment. Does anyone know if they have any valid promo codes running at the moment for first time customer?
I saw them offer free delivery for your first app order, but didn't see anything about any other promos.

Randhir

Honorary Master
Try FIRSTBITE78

Alternatively, use Orderin in Code 9E1CC4CF for R75 your first order. (My unique code, for transparency.)