MTN night data not being deducted for nighttime use

CvR

I upgraded to 60GB anytime data and 60GB night data. Only received my pro-rata data wich was understandable.
I upgraded through the call centre as to beat the rush of black friday in stores....I did ask the lady from the call centre if my night data will automatically be deducted and her answer was yes.

I do not get the service I was promised. Now I am out of anytime data and have to pay additional costs for data.

I have logged a query regarding my night time data not being used and normal data that has been deducted on 28th November 2018.
The agent on the line told me that she could see on her side that the data was used after 12 and should deduct from the night data, wich it never did.

The query still haven't been resolved...
Query no: SMC/00006873221

Am I the only one with this issue out there?

Attachments

CvR

I have called every day twice this week to hear if there is any progress with query.
MTN call centre agents can't see any progress being made at all.

Are these people actually working on all these queries or are we just suckers been taken for a ride by a big corporation?

Stevewarren

I got an sms saying my query had been rectified. Proceed to test it this morning at 5:30 with a 500MB download and guess what? It takes the data of the anytime data and not the night xpress.

ShaunyCT

I got an sms saying my query had been rectified. Proceed to test it this morning at 5:30 with a 500MB download and guess what? It takes the data of the anytime data and not the night xpress.
Does it do the same thing when you perhaps download/update something before 5am?

I upgraded to 60GB anytime data and 60GB night data. Only received my pro-rata data wich was understandable.
I upgraded through the call centre as to beat the rush of black friday in stores....I did ask the lady from the call centre if my night data will automatically be deducted and her answer was yes.

I do not get the service I was promised. Now I am out of anytime data and have to pay additional costs for data.

I have logged a query regarding my night time data not being used and normal data that has been deducted on 28th November 2018.
The agent on the line told me that she could see on her side that the data was used after 12 and should deduct from the night data, wich it never did.

The query still haven't been resolved...
Query no: SMC/00006873221

Am I the only one with this issue out there?
Same thing happening here.
MTN stated that they will escalate.
They said it should be resolved in 24-72 working hours.

Jadd

Have any of the issues mentioned above been resolved?
I'm a newbie on the forum but having endless issues with MTN and their data. Nothing has happened with the issues logged even though escalated to CTO level.

Some
Have any of the issues mentioned above been resolved?
I'm a newbie on the forum but having endless issues with MTN and their data. Nothing has happened with the issues logged even though escalated to CTO level.
I received my allocations but it was abit mixed up.