Mtn service suspension....

Enbers M

I paid my account yesterday not knowing it was suspended minutes earlier. Fortunately i was at a mtn store paying my account bill and seen the sms while there. It was corrected within minutes and i left the store.

TThis afternoon my account is suspended. Now, come in guys at mtn. What's going on. Never had issues with mtn until now.

ab-user

pended minutes earlier. Fortunately i was at a mtn store paying my account bill and seen the sms while there. It was corrected within minutes and i left the store.

TThis afternoon my account is suspended. Now, come in guy
They don't get it right to let me make phone calls while their call centre confirmed that I have airtime credit. They must be taking strain (hence all the promos , aka black whatevers) due to their fines overseas.... not a good network at all

Steamy Tom

Expert Member
i dont get how they allow post paid not on a debit order, because anytime i have said i would rather eft on an account i am told it is not an option.

marioat1

Expert Member
I paid my account yesterday not knowing it was suspended minutes earlier. Fortunately i was at a mtn store paying my account bill and seen the sms while there. It was corrected within minutes and i left the store.

TThis afternoon my account is suspended. Now, come in guys at mtn. What's going on. Never had issues with mtn until now.
Pay it a few days before the due date, so systems can at least update