My big little mistake

rwenzori

Honorary Master
It is for situations like those that the Americans invented the 5th Amendment!

DJ...

Banned
My apologies to Debbie if she ever ever ever decides to take me seriously - its just not worth it...:D

Alan

Honorary Master
Was this your first ever interaction with the female species? :p

You think there is a single man in this world brave enough to attempt dating Debbie? :D

If you think the dating part is hard, just imagine the breakup...:eek:
Ah feisty Debbie. The dead deer debacle scared me off

:D

Last edited:

LandyMan

Honorary Master
Nah, she not worried about it...just the unexpected answer caught her off guard.
I call BS on that one ... She got upset, as in upset, and now covering it up with that excuse so you won't think she's an insecure clinger, like a dingleberry :D

Jonny Two Shoes

Expert Member
AHAHAHAHA!!!

There are two reason why a girl might ask you that question man. One is she is immature and wants a response. Two is she is mature and wants a response. ;) there is a major difference between the two.

LandyMan

Honorary Master
AHAHAHAHA!!!

There are two reason why a girl might ask you that question man. One is she is immature and wants a response. Two is she is mature and wants a response. ;) there is a major difference between the two.
True, but no matter what you answer, or which one of the two it was, your f@cked!

rwenzori

Honorary Master
True, but no matter what you answer, or which one of the two it was, your f@cked!
Yup! Just like "Dear, am I starting to look fat?". Just choke on your coffee, or walk outside and commit hara-kiri!

rwenzori

Honorary Master
Now I'm going to have to remove my dutchman comment because the thread is gone now and it no longer makes sense...:( Might just piss off the boerboels now...:D
I think that thread has gone too!

DJ...

Banned
Crap - that means have to delete the comment in this thread now as it too doesn't make sense anymore. At this rate I'm going to a junior member again by next week...

Debbie

Banned
Nah, she was in the mood to start some play play tention..but she didn't really expect the response I gave her.

Nah, she not worried about it...just the unexpected answer caught her off guard.
Okay. Don't let girls play that game with you- sure everyone wants and deserves reassurance- but women use it as a reason to start a fight. She wants this fight because she cannot lose - she will win and this will give her the leverage she needs to control you and/or to address what she's really angry about. What she's really angry about will have nothing to do with your inappropriate answer to "does my butt look big?". Men let women do that to them too much, they should call her out on it and keep calling her out on it until she understands that that kind of behaviour is not on.

My apologies to Debbie if she ever ever ever decides to take me seriously - its just not worth it...:D
I have never taken you seriously and I have no intentions to start doing so.

:p

Ah feisty Debbie. The dead donkey debacle scared me off

:D
The line was intended to shock and it's still working! What was it again...

I think it was actually a dead deer. Good times. :)
....thanks there, chiskop.

I hope that we've finished chatting about Debbie's dating life and her attitude towards dead deer.

Fyi, I am in a happy relationship and there are no dead animals involved in it whatsoever. :D

Alan

Honorary Master
Oh yes deer it was. Debbie Does Dead Donkeys just sounded better :D

Pity you're in a relationship I thought we had something going there for a second. Masochist and sadsitic but something nonetheless