South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I quite enjoyed the Prestige - a nice bit of brain candy.![]()
Apocolypto is a excellent movie directed by Mel Gibson.
The Passion of the Christ was also directed by Mel Gibson. Seems like he is a excellent director.
Just finished watching a movie called The Last Time, with Michael Keaton in it, damn good, and also saw Unknown, with James Cavaziel.. kind of like Saw, a whole bunch of guys are locked in a warehouse, except they've all been knocked out by some gas, so they can't remember who they are, and whether they are the bad guys or the good guys!
it won't win any awards, but its an interesting concept that will keep you entertained...
Really?? I though the Passion was really bad...
Why so? I thought the setting was excellently done, the acting good, the use of language really well done, and John Debney's score excellent. A lot of blood though...