MyADSL Movie Thread

the first 'The Hitcher' - is still pretty damn good.

Saw an amazingly scary french film last night, called 'Ils' (which means
erm.. 'them' or 'they', I forget) - without giving away any of the plot,
if this one finally makes it to SA - its worth a watch.. horror film,
not much gore, but damn, some nice tension.. and as its based on
some real events, doubly creepy..
 
Flightplan on Mnet now...

I remember that this was quite a good movie in the end. Not what you expect.
 
Smokin' Aces was cool, was expecting worse. The violence is on par with Reservoir Dogs :cool:
 
For some reason it reminded me of Ocean's Eleven, maybe cos it was set in Vegas and Andy Garcia acting in it. But also the style in which it was done was kinda similar.
 
Saw it the other night - much better than I anticipated. :)

Same here, the ending took me by surprise. One of the better movies I've seen this year considering that there's been a lot of crap being released lately .
 
300 is 'sort of' okay.. gawd knows what the hell kind of accent the 'king'
supposedly has.. half scottish half 'something else'.. nice effects.. I think the
film wanted to be LOTR but couldnt quite get there..
 
i thought 300 was good. had a dvd rip. im definitely gonna go watch it on the 30th on the biggish screen
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X