Need a techie ? Call me.

Draconia2

Expert Member
Same here.... you still down Draconia2?

100GB is loaded and account is debited but I'm down yes, I have decided not to cancel as it's too much of a hassle. According to support staff, the issue about my 21 gb still missing can only be sorted once the internet is working.

I hope those technicians get what's coming to them. As for the other support staff, I can only sympathize, I have been in that situation before <3

Heard of any timeframes? I am also still down... I wonder if our issue is being attended to?

Draconia2

Expert Member
Heard of any timeframes? I am also still down... I wonder if our issue is being attended to?
no time frames given, but they are working on contingency plans. (should have done this the first week of the strike tbh maar nou ja)

Draconia2

Expert Member
his yardstick was quantity, no quality. Though in this game, quality comes with many year's experience as well.

I was implying that you can have 90 years exp but without common sense and patience still won't be a good techy.

Anyways, was just light banter :D

SilverNodashi

Expert Member
I was implying that you can have 90 years exp but without common sense and patience still won't be a good techy.

Anyways, was just light banter :D
Yes, I know ;)

One of my personal favorite jokes: I worked as a helpdesk agent at an ISP in 2000. I too my own Linux box to the office store some games on the LAN, and then proceeded copying the games to some of the PC's. So one of the other agents turn around and ask "how do you copy stuff like that?" So I said, "ask one of the MCSE's". At which he replied, "I am an MCSE!"