Neglected website for sale?

Norri

Hi!

If you have an old, neglected website, that you'd consider selling, please PM.

Ideally I'm looking for .com websites but I'll look at other domains as well. And the site has to be 1 or 2 years old minimum, with Google Analytics installed for at least that period.

Please message me if that's you. Personal blogs, neglected niche websites, etc, all considered.

Thanks!

Daruk

Honorary Master
Again, buy a domain, download a free HTML + CSS + Javascript template and upload it.

R89 a year + hosting fees.
But then it can't be turned into a scam site as most people will see it's just been registered

JanvN

Not really an odd request - as a digital service provider myself, it would be pretty easy to buy a "non-performing" site, slap in some quick SEO/SEM/Analytics/Content and build a pretty good case study to showcase your capabilities to grow a website based on the GA data.

Sounds more like the OP wants to do an experiment of sorts on the domain. Color me intrigued :)

retromodcoza

I have freeinsurancequotes.co.za for sale. Site included. Not much traffic , but good domain name and site already up.

Was income producing up till about 6 months ago. No longer is.

Its about 8 years old. Google analytics not hooked up. Want about R2k for it. If interested PM me.