Neotel changing its name to Liquid Telecom

Tharaxis

I called this right back when the first announcement of the rebrand happened:

Nevertheless, watch over the next few years how the Neotel mark will reduce in size and the Liquid Telecom mark will increase in size until only one shall remain.
I just never expected it to happen as quickly as it eventually did... what a waste of time and money.

I can only but laugh.

DXL

Expert Member
I called this right back when the first announcement of the rebrand happened:

I just never expected it to happen as quickly as it eventually did... what a waste of time and money.

I can only but laugh.
Well Called ! ! !

I did not see it coming :)

upup

Executive Member
Who is the boss of this juicy company. I see they come from Zim to here. Complete with a hotline from N kandla up to Harare.

Daruk

Honorary Master
They should have fixed their sales and marketing, then rebrand.
Anyone tried buying a cloud service from Neetel?

Last edited:

Kevin Lancaster

MyBroadband Editor
On 26 June, Neotel will change the name of its business segment to Liquid Telecom, the company announced.

In a letter sent to business partners, Liquid Telecom said the name change is part of the company’s plan to consolidate its customers’ experiences into one point of contact.

“As Liquid Telecom, our focus will be pan-African, and our objective is to be the first choice network partner both in South Africa and across the African continent,” it said.

The company added that it will continue to invest in its enterprise and consumer services, along with its data centre capabilities.

The name change will not affect Neotel’s consumer customers, who will continue to be serviced under the Neotel brand.

nd48108496

Well their attitude to customers is clearly total indifference.
Hence the dumping of long standing customers neomail email addresses.
Personally speaking my company has been with them for some 20 years and our address is deeply entrenched with our clients.
They tell us it will simply cease to exist in a few weeks.
One can't help but wish and expect the new name to wither and die because of their attitude.