Netdrive.co.za legit or not?

LaraC

Honorary Master
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
42,673
Reaction score
1,847
I've come across this site while doing a search for cloud storage.
The packages they offer seem to be too good to be true when you compare it to other paid solutions.
Is anybody making use of their service or is it a scam?
 
Is it coincidence that they are advertising on “mybroadband” when I posted the thread? I would assume that they are legit.
 
I'm now with netdrive for about 6 months. Using it on my Android, win8 pc and my macbook. One feature I like about their software is the LAN sync option. When I have bith my macbook and pc on the same network and upload i.e a 1GB file from i.e my pc, the file get instantaniously synced via the local LAN to my macbook - no 1gb upload from one pc and then a 1Gb download sync to another device

I have the backup and Pro option - of which the pro option mounts a new "network drive" on both my mac and pc as soon as I start the software

Replacement for Dropbox - I think so yes. A lot cheaper - I think the 1Tb pro option costs R699 per year. I'm on the 500gb option currently..

Hope this helps.
 
Thanks Wicus, good to know that they deliver what is advertised.

Will keep it in mind when I change my online storage provider.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X