S Shads Expert Member Joined Jun 21, 2007 Messages 1,063 Reaction score 0 Location Durban Sep 23, 2014 #1 I've tested my internet speed and it seems to be fine. But watching Netflix, it keeps buffering and it's starting to really annoy me! Not sure if it is UnoTelly or Netflix or Telkom! Just really annoying.
I've tested my internet speed and it seems to be fine. But watching Netflix, it keeps buffering and it's starting to really annoy me! Not sure if it is UnoTelly or Netflix or Telkom! Just really annoying.
Chevron Serial breaker of phones Joined Oct 2, 2007 Messages 25,893 Reaction score 59 Location Joburg Sep 23, 2014 #2 Shads said: I've tested my internet speed and it seems to be fine. But watching Netflix, it keeps buffering and it's starting to really annoy me! Not sure if it is UnoTelly or Netflix or Telkom! Just really annoying. Click to expand... I just watched an episode of the Blacklist on Netflix and worked beautifully. I'm on Web Africa Business though.
Shads said: I've tested my internet speed and it seems to be fine. But watching Netflix, it keeps buffering and it's starting to really annoy me! Not sure if it is UnoTelly or Netflix or Telkom! Just really annoying. Click to expand... I just watched an episode of the Blacklist on Netflix and worked beautifully. I'm on Web Africa Business though.
S Shads Expert Member Joined Jun 21, 2007 Messages 1,063 Reaction score 0 Location Durban Sep 23, 2014 #3 I've been watching Netflix as well -just started buffering now. Really frustrating.