New Black Friday tech deals

Jamie McKane

MyBroadband Journalist
Staff member
Super Moderator
New Black Friday tech deals

Major local retailers have announced their third week of Black Friday sales, including Takealot, Makro, and Incredible Connection.

These stores are running month-long Black Friday specials that will not be beaten on Black Friday itself due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Sarg3_ZN

Expert Member
Looks like these companies confused month end specials for Black Friday specials.

That PS4 Pro for R8K would look tempting if the PS5 didn't cost just R4K more.

Bighit

Expert Member
Looks like these companies confused month end specials for Black Friday specials.

That PS4 Pro for R8K would look tempting if the PS5 didn't cost just R4K more.
It's not a pro, it's the normal PS4, the same package that cost R5500 a few months back

Bruce Banner

Someone pls wake me up if there are proper and better BF deals pls....these are the same prices from Jan 2020

eg2505

Honorary Master
deals that excite no-one,
honestly who buys cr@p like this.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
Just las this BF kark okes. Cyber Monday is lower key wrt hype but you do actually find deals there. Never the huge stuff you see advertised for BF but reasonably good deals. Go in with a 'I'm going to harvest loss leaders' mindset and you will get some deals. Remember though that saving means not spending money, not spending 'less' money. Any money is 'more' money.

Goosfrabba

Expert Member
R8k for a PS4 that isn't bundled with a butt load of games? They take us for fools

Thor

Honorary Master
I have that SSD and I paid R200 less than that.