New DStv channel launching

Ninja'd

A Djinn
You beat me to it. Big announcement when DSTV introduces a new channel, but nothing said when they discontinue a quality channel like Animal Planet. :mad:

It's not about quality, it's about viewership figures. It's why Better Off Ted was cancelled but Big Bang Theory is still on.

goolamsu@gmail.com

What about the channel that DSTV de-activated? In January, DSTV stopped airing ANIMAL PLANET, I sent them a note as to why they are de-activating a channel that we watched all the time and the responded to say that they will be replacing it with a similar channel in mid 2018. They don't reduce your subscription for this and they add channels that are not meaningful or watchable.

No value for money, I am only keeping it for the sport.

/dev/null

Expert Member
What about the channel that DSTV de-activated? In January, DSTV stopped airing ANIMAL PLANET, I sent them a note as to why they are de-activating a channel that we watched all the time and the responded to say that they will be replacing it with a similar channel in mid 2018. They don't reduce your subscription for this and they add channels that are not meaningful or watchable.

No value for money, I am only keeping it for the sport.

Would be nice to see everyone's first post. I can't remember my first post.

Epic Computers

Company Representative
Company Rep
"New DStv channel launching...so you can increase the size of your 'ignore list' "

:whistling:

I don't mind paying for the channels but please let me choose which channels to display. BET would be the first to go.

Bogartxx

Thank goodness I have completely stopped subscribing to DSTV and pay 20% of DSTV Premium per onth to watch UK, USA tv plus 24/ 7 in HD etc including SKY SPORTS etc
DSTV your days are numbered

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Thank goodness I have completely stopped subscribing to DSTV and pay 20% of DSTV Premium per onth to watch UK, USA tv plus 24/ 7 in HD etc including SKY SPORTS etc
DSTV your days are numbered

Great story. Want a Noddy badge?