New ford focus RS

FNfal

Executive Member
91.jpg
92.jpg

This should be a fun car :D
"Third-generation Ford Focus RS will be available in major markets around the world and for the first time in the United States; Focus RS follows the reveal last month of the new Ford GT supercar – a new era of Ford performance that will deliver 12 new vehicles by 2020

All-new Ford Performance All-Wheel Drive with Dynamic Torque Vectoring Control paired with a powerful 2.3-liter EcoBoost® four-cylinder engine will provide impressive performance

Aggressive, functional design inside and out makes Focus RS the most powerful production Focus ever, with highly capable performance on both road and track

Professional rally driver and star of Gymkhana films Ken Block teamed with Ford as a consultant on development of Focus RS

Ford today revealed the all-new Focus RS, a high-performance road car that debuts Ford Performance All-Wheel Drive with Dynamic Torque Vectoring Control, which contributes to performance never before seen in a Focus RS. The all-new Focus RS is equipped with a new 2.3-liter EcoBoost® engine producing well in excess of 315 horsepower."
https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2015/02/03/all-new-ford-focus-rs.html

I want one .

Rumour has it about R500K
238 Kw

Last edited:

Foxhound5366

Executive Member
Um, the first one was R500 000, so this one definitely will be over that ... my guess is R550 000 at least.

New car prices are ridiculous these days.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
No offense to OP but this article of announcement of new RS dated 3rd Feb

FNfal

Executive Member
No offense to OP but this article of announcement of new RS dated 3rd Feb

"6 Mar, 2015
Here it is, the new Ford Focus RS has arrived and made its public debut at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show. As you might imagine Ford has pulled out all the stops with this third generation Focus RS and the fast Ford is packing in excess of 316bhp that's delivered via an advanced four-wheel drive set-up."

syntax

Executive Member
Ford SA is not even sure if or how many we will get.
I must say it does look good, but I would probably spend the money on something else

rorz0r

Executive Member
I doubt you'll have much luck getting one under 600k...

FiestaST

Honorary Master
"6 Mar, 2015
Here it is, the new Ford Focus RS has arrived and made its public debut at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show. As you might imagine Ford has pulled out all the stops with this third generation Focus RS and the fast Ford is packing in excess of 316bhp that's delivered via an advanced four-wheel drive set-up."

Huh maybe I'm missing something but link posted clearly states 3rd Feb...

ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1429650658.777244.jpg

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Ford SA is not even sure if or how many we will get.
I must say it does look good, but I would probably spend the money on something else

Pretty much guaranteed that Ford SA will get; it's a huge halo model; only issue is how much units based on worldwide demand...

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
Huh they dont have a hatch .

Subaru-WRX-STI-hatchback.jpg

syntax

Executive Member
Pretty much guaranteed that Ford SA will get; it's a huge halo model; only issue is how much units based on worldwide demand...

Like i said, i contacted ford SA and they wont comment or commit.
We probably will get, but if its the same numbers as the last RS they will be sold before anyone normal gets near it and the price will be inflated.

To behonest, it looks great, but im over the manual transmission thing. And for that price, can get some very decent other options

Debeer165

Expert Member
I doubt you'll have much luck getting one under 600k...
Yeah no I'm sorry, I feel no shame in saying that I would have no interest in any focus at that price. Likely to be around that mark sadly.

So many other options...

Wasabee!

Executive Member
Does it come with GTI mags, a bigger wing and in neon pink? If so, I will take one (to buy my monthly dose of tik in the flats).

Type RSA

Expert Member
I also guess around R550 000. Will never ever be R400 000, the ST is that price already.