New Ponzi scheme - Breckii

TheRidDlerX

60% in 30 days sounds to good to be true. And u know what they say about things that sound to good to be true. Only place I've seen returns that like realistically is it u hit good choices on crypto at the right times, but even those are limited to the market action, not continuous. I've been burnt by one's that did 1.5% per day, totally over anything that does not involve guarantees or backed by legit financial institutions

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
They take money on your behalf and return money,seems like an FSP. Tell them to jump off a cliff

deweyzeph

Executive Member
My rule of thumb for any investment is that if I can't understand how you generate returns, and you can't coherently explain to me how you generate returns, I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

Zophos

Expert Member
My rule of thumb for any investment is that if I can't understand how you generate returns, and you can't coherently explain to me how you generate returns, I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

It's simple really.

They take other people's money, and then pay you the returns. When they have enough money from other people, they take it and run!

See, explained. :sneaky:

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Just bomb their online chat till they give up
Bloody sneak

JayM

Expert Member
Looks like they accept crypto and rands. Managed to obtain their banking details under the guise of being a customer. Tried reporting to the bank in question who weren't interested that one of their accounts (possibly with fake FICA details) is being used for fraud (because I personally had not been defrauded.)