New Sainet offer?

Shayd

Expert Member
Anyone seen the new offer on the Sainet website?

If you take 10gig package you get uncapped from 8pm to 7am monday-thursday and friday 8pm to monday 7am. Can anyone give feedback on their QOS, I am sick of using backup accounts for my MWeb uncapped over weekends!

Any feedback would be appreciated!

cavedog

Honorary Master
And not to mention the same account on IS costs +-R899

Mant1s

ya lotsa questions regarding this, like for example does people with 4mb also apply for this and if you download more then 10gig when its after hours does that mean during office hours your capped?

ponder

Honorary Master
ya lotsa questions regarding this, like for example does people with 4mb also apply for this and if you download more then 10gig when its after hours does that mean during office hours your capped?
I simply cannot see it being financially viable.

Shayd

Expert Member
Well seeing that it's R199 for their 384k uncapped I cannot imagine this will appeal to anybody but the 4Mb crowd. I don't think it's not viable as long as there are not ton's of downloaders on the service. How many people are using the Neology backbone to download? I started this thread in the middle of an Mweb crisis and only 1 person responded so I doubt very much that they are overloaded with downloaders and the tech savvy among us.