South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
What? In any case, closing of mosques will not help. What will help is incessant ridicule and mockery of paedophile moe. Want to get citizenship? Draw 5 cartoons. Want to get into night club? Draw 2 cartoons. Wanna build a mosque - submit 1 million moe cartoons.
You got that part right. Maybe unintentionally. After beheading or suicide bombing, what remains is pieces.According to muslims, islam is a religion of piece and anybody who disagrees is a bigot and a racist and an islamophobe.
Christians were like that, too, not so long ago.Disgusting. What a disgusting culture that you will kill and behead others for disagreeing with you.
Burn the lot.
Disgusting. What a disgusting culture that you will kill and behead others for disagreeing with you.
Burn the lot.
DUBAI (Reuters) - A Saudi man was arrested in Jeddah after attacking and injuring a guard with a “sharp tool” at the French consulate on Thursday, Saudi state TV reported.
The French Embassy said the consulate was subject to an “attack by knife which targeted a guard”, adding the guard was taken to hospital and his life was not in danger.
“The French embassy strongly condemns this attack against a diplomatic outpost which nothing could justify,” an embassy statement said.
I believe Sam harris has expanded on all this. Whatever was in the past, for at least last 40 years, Islam has been the shining light for most of such violence. One would be able to prove that this started in 7th century of course but I hope you know what I mean. There have been violent buddhists recently but we don't really fear them.Christians were like that, too, not so long ago.
It's a matter of evolution of souls.I believe Sam harris has expanded on all this. Whatever was in the past, for last 40 years, Islam has been the shining light for most of such violence.
I am afraid, there are going to be such French casualties all around the world.Also an attack outside the French embassy in Saudi Arabia.
How long ago?Christians were like that, too, not so long ago.
I don't want to divert thread but there is no evidence of soul either but I suppose you mean 'evolution of humanity in certain areas'It's a matter of evolution of souls.
Nope...just evolution. These people never evolved out of the Dark ages.It's a matter of evolution of souls.
There's already been a lot of back and forth especially with Turkey.Is this retribution for Macron not denouncing or requesting a cessation of cartoonists depicting the prophet?
I wonder if muslims are going to be clever soon and bomb many christian countries under pretext of 'fill your reason here' instead of allah ho akbar.How long ago?
Please give me a date and a place where the last christian cut somebody's head off in the street.
Stop talking kak please...
Christians were like that, too, not so long ago.