No connection

Jandre222

We recently moved and when I go to the optimize page on rain it shows a blue line back into the Freestate (we moved to durban) so I assume it's still trying to connect to a tower there? There are about 5 rain towers around us currently but it won't connect to them. Is there any way to force a reconnect? Any help would be appreciated

jbroo

We recently moved and when I go to the optimize page on rain it shows a blue line back into the Freestate (we moved to durban) so I assume it's still trying to connect to a tower there? There are about 5 rain towers around us currently but it won't connect to them. Is there any way to force a reconnect? Any help would be appreciated
It probably hasn't refreshed to your new tower yet. Try logginng out and in again, and maybe wait a bit.

Jandre222

It probably hasn't refreshed to your new tower yet. Try logginng out and in again, and maybe wait a bit.
I've restart both the router and tried in my phone, it's our second day here now so I'm not sure how long it's supposed to take