NukeCap sign up

Alan

Honorary Master
Joined
Sep 30, 2005
Messages
62,474
Reaction score
2,588
HI

Just got ADSL installed and now how exactly do I sign up for the free poxy.

Thanks
 
Hi Alan

First of all, you need to know how the FreeVPN service works. It only unshapes international access while uncapped. All usage over the FreeVPN will still add to your international cap(if you use IS ADSL) or to your hardcap(if you use SAIX ADSL)

You can apply for the FreeVPN account from my signature URL.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
 
I want to get around my shaped account so I can get my download speeds up where they belong
 
Signup for FreeVPN then, wont be a problem.

Just remember FreeVPN is restricted to 96k down / 64k up, where our PayVPN option for R60 a month will offer u unrestricted speed.
 
I've signed up. Now what must I do.

Sorry for the stupid questions but had little sleep thanks to ADSL
 
You need to post in the forum thread, just click on the Order here! link in my signature.. Make sure your logged in when posting, look at the way the other users post.
 
I'm running win 98. Is that a problem
 
Ye Alan

The client doesnt run on win98 at all, only 2000/XP supported, unfortunately.
 
Any hope of it working in the future
 
Win98 is sadly limited to the specific routing commands we need to execute with our client.

No possible support atm, and I highly doubt in the future.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X