O/T from iBurst billing cock up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Former member 61586
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Former member 61586

Guest
thats damn bad. reporting people to ITC for something that is their (IBurst) fault, is very very poor show. so your home loan application could be turned down because of an Iburst cock up. Thats very scary!!
 
They made a c0ckup on my account as well this month, double billing. Phoned them, exchanged some angry words, but it is all sorted out now.

r00igev@@r, can you help us change the payment option to EFT? This way I know it won't happen again, as this isn't the first time it happened.
 
always thought of iburst as a total waste of time which only exists due to the relation of the ex ceo and the ex ceo of another blue, um is that red company.
 
I see another problem on the rise with my account. Got my statement yesterday and amount owing is -R149 (or something)... :wtf:
 
Got my statement yesterday and amount owing is -R149 (or something)... :wtf:

Do you get your statements via email/website or post? I haven't received a invoice/statement for awhile now.

I've search the iBurst website for an answer, no idea.
 
Man I'm so glad I'm not with burst anymore. Had hectic billing issues for 3 years, and they refused to remove my debit order so I can
Pay vie EFT. Gave them wrong acc details eventually, so debits will fail and paid via EFT. Did not have the power to fight with them very month.


Sent from the MyBroadband iPhone App
 
Man I'm so glad I'm not with burst anymore. Had hectic billing issues for 3 years, and they refused to remove my debit order so I can
Pay vie EFT. Gave them wrong acc details eventually, so debits will fail and paid via EFT. Did not have the power to fight with them very month.


Sent from the MyBroadband iPhone App

Thanks bud, I am sure you are a poster boy for http://leadsa.co.za/
 
Do you get your statements via email/website or post? I haven't received a invoice/statement for awhile now.

I've search the iBurst website for an answer, no idea.

Yeah, I am receiving it via email. IIRC, I requested it on the website.

Thanks bud, I am sure you are a poster boy for http://leadsa.co.za/

r00i, you having a bad day? :p I know it can't feel good getting negative posts when you are trying so hard to help everyone, but one person can't change the view that other people have of iburst. We all appreciate what you do, but even some things are out of your control.

BTW, your link isn't working. ;) Yes, I clicked on it.
 
Yeah, I am receiving it via email. IIRC, I requested it on the website.

Thanks, I asked them to send my invoice/statement a week ago by email... I'm still waiting.

I see you can click on "View Statements" on the website which allows you to see your statement, but you can't download it as a PDF file.
 
Thanks, I asked them to send my invoice/statement a week ago by email... I'm still waiting.

I see you can click on "View Statements" on the website which allows you to see your statement, but you can't download it as a PDF file.

Personally, I believe you can't trust anything that you see on their website. ;) :D
 
An interesting poll would be:
"Who do you regard has the best/worst billing system?"

IMHO, Telkom's billing system is the best.
 
Thanks bud, I am sure you are a poster boy for http://leadsa.co.za/

If you had ANY idea how much trouble I had to go through because of iburst. Had my bank account in a negative balance a few times, with many other billing issues on a monthly basis, and had to spend at least 30min to an hour on the phone each time. Btw the wrong acc was a mistake. Opened 2 new accounts and accidentally swapped cheque and savings account numbers on ALL my debit orders. Fixed all of them except iburst, with good reason. Nevertheless, I didn't miss one payment, and after closing my account, iburst still owes me R10. Do you know how much trouble it is to claim that money back?? Hence why it's still lying in your account. Could have bought a coke and crisps with that!

So save the sarcasm.

Sent from the MyBroadband iPhone App
 
An interesting poll would be:
"Who do you regard has the best/worst billing system?"

IMHO, Telkom's billing system is the best.

I think a lot of people will disagree on this one, including me. :mad:

Anyway, I have never had problems with my Cell C contract. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X