Official Chelsea Supporters Thread

He must have pulled his 3rd leg for it to be undisclosed :D
 
Hopefully he build his third leg on the training grounds and not in the changing rooms.
 
lol

Chelsea skipper Terry: Trio of players run the club

Chelsea captain John Terry has claimed that the trio of himself, Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba are bigger than any manager will ever be at Chelsea.

Terry says that all the club's success has come because of the unity inspired by himself and his two team-mates, while five managers in three seasons have come through the door.

He told the Daily Express: "It has been a test for me and not only me, but Frank and Didier too. They deserve real credit because people hear about me, but they don't tend to hear about what they do behind the scenes."

Jose Mourinho, Avram Grant, Luiz Felipe Scolari and Guus Hiddink have all come and gone, while Carlo Ancelotti currently holds his place in the Stamford Bridge hotseat, but Terry believes it is the players who held the club together during some difficult times.

"I can tell people that Frank and Didier are great and it is really important I have got their backing, because we have had so many managers over the last few years,'' he said.

''But it was important that not only myself, but Didier and Lamps kept everyone together and said listen, as long as we keep doing our job, the fans will be there supporting us. That is what matters, Chelsea Football Club, not the manager or the players."

Terry also talked up his own leadership abilities and claimed he gained respect from his criticising of former team-mate Gianfranco Zola during a training session.

"It is one of those things where you are born like it or not, and thankfully I was blessed with that,'' he said. ''When I was younger and we played a reserve game and Franco [Zola] gave away the ball, I shouted at him. Some of the younger players were saying, 'You can't do that'. I said, 'Why not?' Luca [Vialli] came up to me after the game and said, 'That was fantastic, no one had the guts to say that and you did'."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=724104&sec=england&cc=3888

I would've thought it was Abromovich and all his money that brought success? :confused:
 
lol

Chelsea skipper Terry: Trio of players run the club



http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=724104&sec=england&cc=3888

I would've thought it was Abromovich and all his money that brought success? :confused:

It was Mourinho. Fool.

PS: whoever wrote that article is an imbecile. Well... what cold you expect - ESPN... I mean all he said is that they held the team together through all the tumultuous times that followed after Mourinho's sacking. What a retard of a writer.
 
Last edited:
Wonder who shouted at him when he missed that penalty.
 
His mum. Though I heard Joe Cole's mum is much more fierce... she's a Chelsea mum too... I'd rather have Terry's mum shouting at me to be perfectly honest.
 
GLORY, GLORY, GLORY.....

.... HUNTERS :erm:

:D

I looked in the Official Liverpool Dictionary for the word glory - doesn;t seem to have it. There are three full pages on the each of the following words/phrases: has been, complaining and bad transfers.
 
His mum. Though I heard Joe Cole's mum is much more fierce... she's a Chelsea mum too... I'd rather have Terry's mum shouting at me to be perfectly honest.

Ha, if his mum shouts, all he has to do is say "At least I didn't steal from the neighborhood stores!" . Lol

I looked in the Official Liverpool Dictionary for the word glory - doesn;t seem to have it. There are three full pages on the each of the following words/phrases: has been, complaining and bad transfers.

:p :D
 
I looked in the Official Liverpool Dictionary for the word glory - doesn;t seem to have it. There are three full pages on the each of the following words/phrases: has been, complaining and bad transfers.

At least you know for sure we are not glory hunters. I'm glad that's settled then.
 
Well done lads, some stunning goals!

It shows, Drog is not there, Anelka can stand up and be the front man. Great game by Malouda and Ashley, they tore the left wing to pieces!
 
Brilliant game by Chelsea, but special mention must be made of Cashley's goal. Everything - from the pass, to the control, to the execution - was flawless.
 
Brilliant game by Chelsea, but special mention must be made of Cashley's goal. Everything - from the pass, to the control, to the execution - was flawless.

The fact that it was Terry's pass... :whistle:

I only saw the highlights on Youtube, bu I was shocked when I saw it. It was a Joe Cole type of pass.
 
Brilliant performance lads!

Such awesome performances by Joe Cole, Ashley Cole, Lampard and Malouda, the rest of the team also performed very well, these 4 stood out.

Malouda for me has come on leaps and bounds, I mean the lad is looking stronger and bigger and fitter than ever, and his performances of late have shown it!

Hopefully Drogba will be back for the weekend, and very pissed off about Afcon, and take his anger out on Burnley with a hat-trick!

Great game, the in form Birmingham made to look like amateurs.
 
WTFF?!?!?!?!?! I mean I'll condone anything but that - she's a minger. At least if he had to cheat on his fiancee it would be with some nice piece of ass like Kylie Minogue or something. Idiot.


EDIT: Just found out that he porked her only after her and Bridge broke up. Fair enough. Bridge is sh*te anyway.
 
where did you find out smokey? but JT is still married right? so thats a big problem for him and he will definitely lose his captain armband for the 2010 world cup
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X