Official Super Rugby 2014 Thread

Arthur

Honorary Master
Ah well. Relish delayed yet again. Well done, Shucks. The Lions lost to you. We'll be back (our motto).

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
Fück you dj

everyone else - we're cool. Even M_H.

Oh, and fück suberbru too while we're at it. :(

DJ...

Banned
What I love about Bru vs Bru is that every time you open it, one of the very first things you see is how I annihilated Greg, starting from round 1 already...

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
What I love about Bru vs Bru is that every time you open it, one of the very first things you see is how I annihilated Greg, starting from round 1 already...

See above :(

OT: seriously fücking wasted. Vaped all my batteries flat. GF still working so she's not to keen to blaze some incense. Out of beer. This evening couldn't get any worse.

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
I still wouldn't sleep with you...

Ja - you would have to keep one eye open.

We watched at the Gathering of the Clans - aka the Hospice. Shît went down. A dude stops to get some fast food and his chick takes her time or something. He starts hooting. Guy from pub loses his shît and goes to moer the oke. Fireworks, etc. Turns out the smacker is big chinas with my mate Chris. So, on the one hand I don't appreciate the violence but on the other, the aggressor was an outsider. Then the lions lose. GF not impressed with the pub behaviour....

DJ...

Banned
Maybe Reeva made fun of Oscar's SuperBru picks. Hence why he was on his phone at that time, and she was in the bathroom pissing herself 'cos he picked The Bulls to win...

DJ...

Banned
Ja - you would have to keep one eye open.

We watched at the Gathering of the Clans - aka the Hospice. Shît went down. A dude stops to get some fast food and his chick takes her time or something. He starts hooting. Guy from pub loses his shît and goes to moer the oke. Fireworks, etc. Turns out the smacker is big chinas with my mate Chris. So, on the one hand I don't appreciate the violence but on the other, the aggressor was an outsider. Then the lions lose. GF not impressed with the pub behaviour....

Impressive.

The part about you having a girlfriend...

ponder

Honorary Master
We losing too many top class players to European and Japanese clubs. The rand is worth s hit so the local unions can't compete with the big offers the top players are getting from European clubs.

IMO.

As far as I know sa still has the highest salaries & endorsements for rugby.