Official Super Rugby 2014 Thread

Ffs this kicking is atrocious. Swiel just doesn't have the execution and The Cheetahs are equally impotent on the boot...
 
I hope some of our name players are coming back soon ..... some of the new blood in key positions has failed terribly. That wing and that Swiel, eish, just leave please.
 
That was so poor by the sharks that even the Stormers would have lost by only a few points. Just not good enough...
 
Haak haak... Die Cheetahs is...

I left and went for exercise 10min before the end.

I'll rather go for a root canal before watching a game like that again.

Congrats Sharks. But Please get your schit together, you are our only hope this year.
 
AR-LION-27-R.png
 
Interesting to see that the Stormers supporters buzz are gone, they trending like Lion supporters nowadays.
 
it is a lonely and forlorn place, as this Lions supporter now living in the western cape knows only too well.

Newlands is starting to look a Western, with little to no action, more slapstick, do the Lions even have their own stadium? :p
 
lol, what a dildo Fourie is.

He should have been handed a suspension for a week or two.

This weekend again I saw countless players not even attempting to stay on their feet at the break down. Did I miss a rule change?

Another issue is the scrumhalves also putting the ball in under the 8th man's feet and no one seems to care.
 
Any news on whether Flip Van Der Merwe was suspended or not? I'm banking on no, and the returning players making an impact this weekend.

Gone with the Bulls by 3 points...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X